Wednesday, March 25, 2015

FINAL FEEDBACK



Training conducted from Monday 23 to Wednesday 25, 2015 at Open University Mbeya branch. It organized by MISA Tanzania and VIKES to run training on Investigative internet Journalism. The training went smoothly by covering the whole thing arranged on time frame.
Exactly the training follow my expectation as I acquired the knowledge I expected and hope to pass this knowledge to my students especially on how to use internet successful on searching facts and they can get what the need.
The most things I like most during training is Creating my own blog and posting, Also tips to follow on fact finding on internets
The third day ended up by somehow challenging assignment of finding the facts concerning to Gas in Mtwara but challenged by inacccesss to internet during the end of program
Generally the Training was very good and much knowledgeable so kindly I thank the Organizer, and I wish to attend again when arranged.

No comments:

Post a Comment