Monday, March 23, 2015

SUMMARY OF A DAY, Monday 23, 2015


The Training on investigative internet Journalism began Monday 23, 2015 at 9.30am at Open University seminar room (computer room) facilitated by Finish Journalist Peik Johanson a programme coordinator. Programme started by introducing the participants from different institution or organizations, Introduction to training on Investigative internet Journalism, Creating blogs and posting.

The most things I liked on first day is that the training opened up my mind on how can I use the internet access on fact finding for the issue relating to Journalism through visiting examples from different websites, Good internet access with strong wireless and cable networks. Also I enjoyed creating my own blog and this will help me my carrier by posting information and make follow up for comments and publish stories. On other side I disliked the weather condition on the first day it was too hot and later on somehow warm

During first day I leant how a journalist can use internet access to find some facts and knowledge. Also I learn on how to create a blog whereby I created my own blog with title Mitaa ya Mbeya and can be accessed the address http://karibuuswahilini.blogspot.com/ in which I can use to post various information and search for comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment